On May 10 and May 17, 2013, from 11pm to 9am on each night, the northbound 405 freeway will be closed from the Santa Monica Blvd off-ramp to the Santa Monica Blvd on-ramp. This is part of the greater I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvement Project, and may temporarily affect your route to the Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Northbound Santa Monica Boulevard off and on-ramps will remain open.
- Detour: Exit at the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp, go straight through traffic light and enter the Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp.
- Traffic control officers will be deployed.
- CHP will be monitoring the area surrounding the closure.
- Construction schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.
- Notification of ramp closures will be provided on a daily basis through the PM Closure e-mail notices. Subscribe to daily e-mail alerts at www.metro.net/405
The following ramps will be closed during both 10-hour closures:
- Northbound Olympic Boulevard on-ramp
- I-10 west connector to northbound I-405
- I-10 east connector to northbound I-405
Questions about getting to our hotel? We’re happy to help! Simply call our front desk at 310.478.1400, or eMail Assistant General Manager Neel Nana at NeelN[at]dknhotels[dot]com.